Toegevoegd aan winkelwagenBewerk winkelmandje
Beginner to advanced
The Go Foil RIDE is designed for the perfect balanced ride with a Go Foil foil set up.
The volume is forward on the boards providing flotation so you can ride a shorter board with ease and maximum stability. The flotation up front allows the board to stay on top of the water when you touch down.
The decks are flat, easy to transition on and off the board, as well as easy to move around on the board while foiling. The bottom is flat for easy and quick release to get up on foil.
Soft rails help with getting on and off the boards. The tail has a little kick behind the boxes for quick release.
- EPS core with full sandwich construction, built for strength.
- Innegra wraps the deck for added protection against dings.
- Airvent-provides no maintenance.
- Handle on the bottom for ease of carrying.
- Built with Tuttle OR plate options.
- Large deck pad, easy to stand on.
- Multiple strap positions, none, one, two or three positions-you choose.
- 3 footstraps included.
- Comes with boardbag.
- 4’6” - 44 liters - 21.5” wide - 3” thick - Wing foiling, Surf, Tow, Kite
- 4’9” - 60 liters - 22.5” wide - 3.8” thick - Wing foiling, Surf, Tow, Kite
- 5’0” - 87 liters - 24.5” wide - 4.8” thick - Wing foiling, SUP
- 5’6” - 106 liters - 27” wide - 4.8” thick - Wing foiling, SUP, Downwind
- 6’0” - 134 liters - 30.5” wide - 5” thick - Great learning board - Wing foiling, SUP, Downwind
Can we help?
Call us +599 7017873
Send us an email [email protected]
Send us a message +599 7017873
Reviews Help ons en andere klanten door het schrijven van een review Geen reviews gevonden Je beoordeling toevoegen